Phone Interpretation Made Simple
The communication needs of schools and social services are as diverse as their clientele. That’s why Lexikeet offers phone interpretation as part of its suite of services. Call parents in any language with the help of an interpreter. Calls can be scheduled online and appointments are available 24/7!
Lexikeet has over 100 languages available for scheduled phone calls and is the ideal solution for:
- Registration offices
- Nurse stations
- School counselors
- Teachers and other school and social/public service departments
What Makes Lexikeet’s Interpretation Special?
- Interpretation services available by appointment in over 100 languages
- Lexikeet provides interpreters specializing in language used for educational, medical, and legal settings
- Lexikeet is mindful of cultural sensitivity, allowing interpreters to be chosen based on the school or family’s preference
- Lexikeet enables 3-way (and more) calls with an interpreter on the line
- On-Demand interpretation available for select languages
- On-Demand interpretation works on almost any mobile device (internet, webcam, mic, and speakers required for streaming video)
Services Especially for School Districts
Schedule meetings with your ELs and their families, all with the click of a button! IEP, 504, SPED meetings & more! Lexikeet is HIPAA & FERPA compliant.
Stay Compliant With State & Federal Regulations
Lexikeet enables schools to meet and exceed State and Federal Mandates to provide language services to ELs.
Stretch Your School's Budget
Lexikeet's competitive pricing and unique document templating allows school districts to save money on translations!
Let's Talk about your Language Needs!
Connect with one of our experts!